Friday, August 12, 2011

From a brother :)

A day when I woke up,
I saw she was not around
I asked everyone
Where is she?
Everyone replied same
An excuse very lame…

Mom said, “She has gone to her home.
I quarrelled “But what about the life-long love she had formed?”
I asked “Her home? What was that?”
Mom said, “Where she will live for her entire life”
And then I remember
how she used to pluck my hair
And tease me because she was fair
And how she shadowed my flaws
And then after every fight, she made her separate rows.
After a minute, she used to come again
Finding an excuse to give me extra pain.
How she helped me with my schoolwork
And after every mistake she rated me as a jerk.

When she got to know anything about me,
She had a reason to exploit me
But when she used to see me sad,
Wanted to know the reason like mad
No answer from me was her extreme pain
She always suggested me “Sorrows! You must refrain”
Her planning to screw me
No wonder, when she was home, Happy were we.
And then, after a thought I said,
“Yes! She has gone to her home”.

That day, I realized
Sister is a god-gift packed with happiness inside.
I miss her at every second and tone
And my love for her can never be torn.

Love You
Your brother. :)

1 comment: