Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy B'day Mom :)

Dear Mom

How can i forget, You used to drop me when i was in Primary School and when i grew up, I forced you to let me go with my friends.

How can i forget, when i was a kid, you used to select all the dresses for me and when i grew up, I harshly said "Mom, My friends know better than You"

How can i forget, You used to make special dishes for me every year on my birthday and when i grew up, I avoided all your arrangements and preferred my parties.

How can i forget, You always taught me not have fights with siblings and others and when i grew up, I had hell lots of complaints.

How can i forget, You always waited for me so that we could have dinner together and when i used to come home late, i said "Mom, I had dinner with my friends"

How can i forget, You expected me to spend some time with you and when i grew up, I was busy with my non-sense stuff.

How can i forget, You always taught me not to have alcohol at parties and when i grew up, i came home drunk and said "It's Okay Mom, I had just two drinks"

How can i forget, You always taught me to be a good kid but when i grew up, i found all those lessons as a Lecture by you.

Today, I'll take the time to apologize for all those mistakes and
and along with that also want to say that You are the best part of my life.
Though, i am away but i miss you each and every day. Happy B'day Mom. Love You, always. ♥

1 comment: